Young Rembrandts is constantly reviewing curriculum to make sure they are providing lessons that appeal to your child’s interests. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up this Spring. These great new lessons are sure to delight and challenge your artist.
Young Rembrandts uses a unique curriculum that engages both sides of the brain so all children can participate and learn successfully. Using left and right brain strategies while teaching also helps growing children develop both sides of their brain, at a critical time in their development, resulting in whole brain learning.
With Young Rembrandts, children gain the following skills:
- Fine motor skills (handwriting)
- Attention to detail and focus
- Process, order and completion
- Visual discrimination
- Time on task
- Visual-spatial organization skills
- Expanded image vocabulary
- Persistence and follow through
- Patience, discipline and manners
- Increased self esteem and confidence
Classes are enrolling at your child’s school right now. The seats are limited so register now.